Sig 1911

TNReb

Anyone have any experience with Sig 1911's? I've been eyeing one for a while (the Traditional TACOPS).

Any thoughts, impressions, etc?

TNReb

Deer Assassin":caspwl2s said:
no

having said that

i dont care for the 1911 design but i love my sig 45

i love every sig i have ever shot except their low end models
I liked my 227, but wound up selling it. Kind of wish I hadn't...

Kimberman

I'm a Sig fan, but they wouldn't be my 1st choice in a 1911 in the same price range. I would rather have a S&W E Series, a Springfield Loaded, TRP, or Range Officer, or a Ruger SR1911, etc. I know a few guys that are issued the Sig Tap Ops as their duty weapon because they are on SWAT. Most have to spend their own money to get them smithed to make them reliable. After they have had chamber polishing, feed ramp polishing, and slide rail polishing, they seem to work fine...

7mm08

Kimberman":w84ipdqi said:
I'm a Sig fan, but they wouldn't be my 1st choice in a 1911 in the same price range. I would rather have a S&W E Series, a Springfield Loaded, TRP, or Range Officer, or a Ruger SR1911, etc. I know a few guys that are issued the Sig Tap Ops as their duty weapon because they are on SWAT. Most have to spend their own money to get them smithed to make them reliable. After they have had chamber polishing, feed ramp polishing, and slide rail polishing, they seem to work fine...

3 "afters" and a "seem" make for an unreliable weapon no matter who's name is stamped on the side IMO

Latest posts