Sold/Expired Shotguns for Sale

Westtnduckhtr

All, I am in the process of thinning out my collection. For years I would buy a new shotgun every season and have decided to get rid of some. Most of these have been shot very little as in maybe a box or less others hunted for one season. All are like new and have the original box/books/ chokes. Not interested in trades, no shipping.
- Browning BPS 12 ga., 3" gun, 30" full choke, hand picked by me, purchased new in 1983. Most beautiful wood and a true "time capsule". $525. New condition!!!
- Stoeger 2000 12 ga. 3" gun, 28", Realtree camo gun with sling, will "ghost" a shell. $440. Very nice.
- Benelli Nova 12 ga., 3.5" gun, 26", Realtree camo gun with sling, also one extra turkey choke. $450. Like new.
- Ruger Red Label 12ga., 3" gun, 28" All Weather stainless, Lipsey Realtree camo custom dipped. $1,400 New condition.
- Remington SP10, Turkey version 21" bbl in Original MossyOak Bottom Land, with sling and extra Pattern Master choke. A true time capsule and a killing machine. $1,600.

Lastly, you will not find a cleaner or like new gun than these unless it is still in a box.
Donation made to TN Deer. Thanks for having a nice site.

Westtnduckhtr

All, I am in the process of thinning out my collection. For years I would buy a new shotgun every season and have decided to get rid of some. Most of these have been shot very little as in maybe a box or less others hunted for one season. All are like new and have the original box/books/ chokes. Not interested in trades, no shipping.
- Browning BPS 12 ga., 3" gun, 30" full choke, hand picked by me, purchased new in 1983. Most beautiful wood and a true "time capsule". $525. New condition!!!
- Stoeger 2000 12 ga. 3" gun, 28", Realtree camo gun with sling, will "ghost" a shell. $440. Very nice.
- Benelli Nova 12 ga., 3.5" gun, 26", Realtree camo gun with sling, also one extra turkey choke. $450. Like new.
- Ruger Red Label 12ga., 3" gun, 28" All Weather stainless, Lipsey Realtree camo custom dipped. $1,400 New condition.
- Remington SP10, Turkey version 21" bbl in Original MossyOak Bottom Land, with sling and extra Pattern Master choke. A true time capsule and a killing machine. $1,600.

Lastly, you will not find a cleaner or like new gun than these unless it is still in a box.
BPS sold here. Sto

338lapuaman

It was an honor and privilege to meet and buy a beauty of a shotgun.

To everyone else I highly recommend Mark to do with business with in the future, if you get the chance. Man of his word and he prides himself in keeping his guns like NIB.

Latest posts