Shopping

M

Matador

Couple of other post kinda inspired this one. Have you ever been shopping and bought an item or two that you really didn't need?speaking for myself, I need to stay out of Tractor supply, Walmart, gun stores, Tndeer classfieds, and Amazon to name a few. Ive done ordered a pair of 2000 gram Guide Gear hunting boots and Artic Shield boot covers. Yesterday bought a 350 lumen flashlight on sale at Tractor Supply.. Did I need them? Probably not (have other boots) but I wanted them so I bought them. How about you guys and be honest.

M

Matador

Yeah you are right but very few people escape it. You didn't answer the question though. LOL

Chaneylake

Chaneylake

as I have gotten older I have stopped wasteful spending

even while in grocery store if I pick an item up and hesitate before putting into cart, I simply put it back on the shelf

M

Mike Belt

First of all, I never go to any store... ANY STORE, unless I'm going after something specific. That cuts way back the notion of just strolling around looking and picking things up on knee jerk reactions. I can't say I never buy anything I didn't originally go after but it's seldom... and if I do it's probably for the wife or a grandkid.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
I'm not to bad about it but have bought several items on impulse buys. Mainly guns.

E

Ed B

I’m fine on laying off buying stuff I don’t need...until I walk into Mack’s Prairie Wings, then all bets are off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
I used to.

AS for hunting except for some new shotgun shells for coyotes I have not bought anything hunting related in 3 years. Don't need anything because I have got everything I need and it's all still in good shape.

Wrangler95

Wrangler95

I sure buy things that I could live without(mostly hunting stuff)!!