• Help Support TNDeer:

Shop is done

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

@fulldraw

Well I wanted to insulate it so I needed a ceiling for that then I was going to put OSB on the walls but with the price of OSB lately it was cheaper to do drywall. And if I’m going to drywall it I might as well paint and if I’m going to paint I might as well do trim and now that I have drywall on the walls I couldn’t leave the outside of the bathroom OSB as it was lol. Kinda snowball effect.
Don’t be lying to the man. It’s so nice and thought out because that’s where you’ll be when kicked out of the house. I know who’s the boss there. 😉😂

It does look good. Maybe I’ll get an invite to see it soon. 🤔

TRIGGER

Don’t be lying to the man. It’s so nice and thought out because that’s where you’ll be when kicked out of the house. I know who’s the boss there. 😉😂

It does look good. Maybe I’ll get an invite to see it soon. 🤔
Shoot you don’t need an invite you know that. Come on anytime.

Safari Hunt

Lookin' good! My shop is so small, I have to into the basement to change my mind.
FWIW- Not a fan of pallet wood. One never knows what has been spilled on it; this from a retired truck driver who shunned it for woodworking.

TRIGGER

very nice. did you build it yourself?
I did footers, concrete, framed the bathroom, put the ceiling in, septic system, hung the heater and hung most of the drywall, paint,trim and the pallet wood. I hired out the block, framing/metal, electrical, insulation, gutters, garage doors, and had my brother get me started on hanging the drywall and he finished it for me(I got to unwillingly tape,mud and sand a lot of it). I was a good laborer for everyone I hired though lol. I learned quite a bit.