shipping a ML

fullstream

Supporter
Ok so I know that it's quite alright to do this across the state but got shot down at UPS (at the shipping center) I even called the 1800 UPS# & am now struggling with USPS. So is there anything I can find or print to bring with me so these "special" people understand that I am not trying to break the law.
Thanks Steve

cecil30-30

Supporter
Thats odd.I shipped my savage 10ml to a guy in IN to install my pacnor barrel and I shipped it at the ups store and told them what was in it and they just said OK.Nothing special had to be done.

dh1984

i shipped a few guns by USPS i just boxed it up and made sure it was packed really good and took it down there and nothing was said to me. But it depends on what they ask and stuff.

I just got my 30-06 threw fedex a couple of weeks ago.

fullstream

Supporter
cecil30-30 said:
Thats odd.I shipped my savage 10ml to a guy in IN to install my pacnor barrel and I shipped it at the ups store and told them what was in it and they just said OK.Nothing special had to be done.

I guess the towel I had wrapped around my head threw em off.... Jus kiddin

dh1984

LOL that's good that you worked out a deal.

i have never had any problems on shipping guns. I always took them to USPS office here already boxed up and they ship it without any problems.