Shield plus owners, PSA

JCDEERMAN

S&W has decided we only need the PLUS in 9mm. 🙃
My knowledge on pistols is limited. I've got a couple 9's, but have been looking into a small, compact .22. A lot of manufacturers only have 10 round clips and I don't like that. Mainly for running traps, but also something small to carry in my front pocket, when IWB isn't doable

DaveTN

My knowledge on pistols is limited. I've got a couple 9's, but have been looking into a small, compact .22. A lot of manufacturers only have 10 round clips and I don't like that. Mainly for running traps, but also something small to carry in my front pocket, when IWB isn't doable
The Kel-Tec CP33 in .22 has 33 round capacity with an optional magazine of 66 rounds. Of course any high capacity handgun, even in .22, isn't going to be a compact and isn't going to fit in your pocket.

44 mag

My personal opinion is to always have extra mag due to any unforeseen issues with main mag
In a self defense situation you should always be prepared for multiple assailants. And with a 22 it will take multiple rounds per assailant. I would definitely carry at least one extra mag.

I carry a Springfield Hellcat usually with a 13round mag in the gun and a 15 round in my pocket. I very rare cases when I want to be extra careful about printing I will care it with the 10 round in the gun.

Latest posts