Share a YouTube hunting channel that you watch

catman529

The hunting public is my new favorite for sure. Been a long time fan of Leatherwood Outdoors and The Field Archer. There's a bunch of others I love too, but those 3 came to mind first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Simpleman.2

catman529":3jnzh635 said:
The hunting public is my new favorite for sure. Been a long time fan of Leatherwood Outdoors and The Field Archer. There's a bunch of others I love too, but those 3 came to mind first.

Yeah I've been watching leatherwood outdoors for a long time.They've got some great videos. I really like them but like you I've recently started watching hunting public a lot more.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuckNazty

The Hunting Public
Midwest Whitetail
Cabelas Spring Thunder
Bow hunt or Die
Growing Deer TV
Catman Outdoors

These are my main ones. I'm really into the informative shows more than the action shot shows.

catman529

SilverFox":3aulsgpm said:
The hunting public. That catman guy doesn't post enough videos. He needs to step up his game.
I am a slave to my place of work at this time of year. And when I do get to hunt I don't seem to get a shot at anything lately...

dsa5455

What I like to watch and why:
Bow Ninja hunting- Wish I could sit still like this guy. If you watch the video of bow ninja junior hunting; this would be more like me.
Catman outdoors- With minimal time and equipment he is able to capture much of what hunting is like without being there myself.
Leatherwood outdoors- Makes me feel a part of a strong family hunting tradition with hunting camp ect. Never grew up with that and think it would have been nice. Also close action stalking, long bow ect.
DIY sportsman- Good tips: seems like a nice young man that has some good ideas
Sharing the outdoors; Older guy, no nonsense personality, public land hunting.
Seans outdoor- What can I say; a bit on the goofy side but if I'm bored I sometimes put him on.

Coldfusion

Another vote for Catman. He shows the good and the bad days. Also has some cool non hunting videos. Check out his work catching video. Anyway I've spoke to Catman on pm before and he seems like a good guy too. Support your locals!!

Recently started watching whitebone collector taxidermy to learning euro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk