• Help Support TNDeer:

Sex Texting

Planking

They use the same area code i have so they get me because i have to answer. They are criminals engaged in criminal activity. Too bad our government is as well and doesn't do jack squat about it except insult us with the "do not call registry". The cell phone companies are just as guilty. I look forward to getting rid of my cell phone

Last edited:

Wildcat

I'll try that App scn. Unfortunately, I feel I have to answer my cell phone as it is my business phone, but I'm almost at the point of going voicemail only. Landline is never answered unless I recognize the caller.

Although one thing that does seem to help if you want to spend the effort is to answer robocalls but say nothing. Not a sound until you here the call disconnect, then hang up. This tends to eliminate your number as an active number and robocalls decline.

That is what my cousin does. Her travel/wedding business went way past the point where she could not get any free time so she does ONLY voice mail and email and pushes everybody to go to email over anything else.

ImThere

This little known feature on phones is the cat’s pajamas!!!
8C60697C-075D-4252-9562-8B84911702ED.png

Chapman

Over here they use local numbers to call from. When I answer and the recording comes on I press 4 or 5 number keys and a live person will usually come on. I tell them to quit calling me and get a real job.

Stumpsitter

I’ve got my phone set up where it doesn’t ring unless you’re in my contacts list. I figure if it’s someone who really needs to talk to me will leave a message.

Antler Daddy

Supporter
I just tell them to sign me up...after they figure out that I’m wasting their time, they will sometimes cuss me and hang up. It’s more fun if I have a few minutes. If they speak Chinese, then I do too.

7mm08

Try this..... don’t let your wife hear it .... or the bank

Answering message:
You have reached Tennessee Kill Zone, home of the 1000 yard head shot! We also train individuals in the use of night optics shooting. If you are interested in our classes please leave a message......... and we will be sure an REACH OUT to you!

that cut down most of them for months until my wife heard it! Ha!!!

rifle02

I just tell them to sign me up...after they figure out that I’m wasting their time, they will sometimes cuss me and hang up. It’s more fun if I have a few minutes. If they speak Chinese, then I do too.
I used to get calls on a business line all the time from folks trying to sell something, usually advertising specialties or bumper stickers or some crap like that. I would always interrupt them and start a heavy sales pitch trying to sell them a shotgun a rifle anyting but I would keep on their phone for a long time trying to sell them something. Didn't ever really work in the long run but it was a lot of fun.

jetwrnch

Supporter
I downloaded Should I Answer. It's highly configurable. Set it to block all calls not in my contacts. Sweet relief.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts