Sold/Expired Selling out (prices updated)

Nitehunter17

Well guys the time has come that I hang it up. Work does not allow me to hunt during the fall like I want to and now with a new baby on the way that time is going to be spent with my family. I am posting everything I have for sale with pictures. All prices will be obo. The larger items will be listed as face to face pick up only. Everything else will be a TYD price. Not looking to do any trading. Can accept PayPal or Venmo. Pictures of items will be In a separate post. All items are located in Huntsville,AL. Pm me with any questions and for more details on a specific item. I will be updating the list from time to time. Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Warm Realtree Gloves-$10
Nomad Vest large -$50
Nomad Warm weather suit(large jacket and medium pants) -$200
Nomad Bibs medium(fit like large)-$125
Matthews no cam(fully loaded)-370
API Climber-$150
Game winner loc on with sticks-$80
Hunters safety system with tree rope S/M-$80
Hunting back pack-$30

Nitehunter17

Re: Selling out

Okay guys I'm having trouble getting pics loaded if you guys want pics please message me and I can get them to you. Thank you

FTG-05

Might be a good idea to include the sizes for the clothes.

What is this: "Matthews no can (fully loaded)-$475". Since I don't know, I'm hoping that means I don't need it. :rotf:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled

I hate that you are giving up the sport, but some more information like sizes, etc should help you to sell. You may want to consider a price for everything, as well.

GLWS!

Nitehunter17

Okay guys I believe I have everything sized. To answer a few questions I am 6 ft and 216 lbs. all of the clothes fit me very well with plenty of room to move. I will work up a price as a bundled deal and post shortly. Thanks again for looking and pm or post with any questions.

Latest posts