Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

deerdills

1670263887018.gif

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Again, I don't think it's the killing that's the problem. I think it the reaction and the YouTube likes. Smash that like button.
IMHO.
Funny thing, the same people who have a problem with them wanting likes are the same people that doesn't have a problem killing it while wearing PJs on their deck to riding around in there heated truck, checking on live stock with a t shirt and jeans in freezing weather will post pics of it on FB or TNDEER to get likes and comments. There isn't any differences there. The likes and subscribes for Seek helps get them paid. I would do the same if that was my income method too.

Buzzard Breath

Funny thing, the same people who have a problem with them wanting likes are the same people that doesn't have a problem killing it while wearing PJs on their deck to riding around in there heated truck, checking on live stock with a t shirt and jeans in freezing weather will post pics of it on FB or TNDEER to get likes and comments. There isn't any differences there. The likes and subscribes for Seek helps get them paid. I would do the same if that was my income method too.
Name them. Who are these posters having a problem with Seek1 wanting likes, but are killing it while wearing PJs on their deck to riding around in there heated truck, checking on live stock with a t shirt and jeans in freezing weather will post pics of it on FB or TNDEER to get likes and comments?

ImThere

I've never done it. And I've told seak one and posters who have done it congratulations. Me personally, I don't have any plans on shooting a deer out of my truck window, my house window, Off the swing set or anything else. I won't shoot one swimming in a river, pond or lake. I have not set my blind up in my driveway, my back yard, or my neighborhood. I haven't shot one from a boat, canoe or kayak.
If you want to, go ahead, congratulations, good job. If your good with it I'm proud for you.
If you think killing a monster buck for YouTube is the same as killing a doe for meat cool.

Having a hard time giving a chit what others do. And I expect the same. I'd appreciate if everyone including the government would take two steps back. I'm about a right sidestep from anarchy, myself.

Bgoodman30

Guy was telling me his TN buck was killed over by Natchez trace club and not Nashville. Which one is it?

Latest posts