Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

Bgoodman30

Well looks like many of our suspicions have been confirmed.. 🤣
WE
IMG_4885.jpeg

ImThere

It's funny reading all the comments from guys about how SO hunts, but they have no problem sitting at their kitchen table and seeing a buck crossing their field and shooting him with a gun or driving through the field to check on their cows and seeing a buck and shooting it.
Again, I don't think it's the killing that's the problem. I think it the reaction and the YouTube likes. Smash that like button.
IMHO.

Spurhunter

Again, I don't think it's the killing that's the problem. I think it the reaction and the YouTube likes. Smash that like button.
IMHO.
It's been said a dozen times a dozen different ways on this thread. Either some people have poor reading comprehension or they choose to ignore what the posts say so they can argue.

Pilchard

This little guy walked between my fence and creek at 7:45 this morning. What the picture doesn't show was me running around the yard with our new pup just 20 feet away. To his credit, he did jump across the creek into the woods when the pup started barking at him. I guess it's a good thing I didn't smell like a hunter or he probably would have not come so close:

779C77BD-2660-4F83-B9D8-E69780CC522E.jpeg

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
This little guy walked between my fence and creek at 7:45 this morning. What the picture doesn't show was me running around the yard with our new pup just 20 feet away. To his credit, he did jump across the creek into the woods when the pup started barking at him. I guess it's a good thing I didn't smell like a hunter or he probably would have not come so close:

View attachment 156522
Just to help us out, what do you smell like?

AT Hiker

This morning, like coffee, even though I tried hard to smell like a love-making stud... My doe wasn't ready though. Seems we have been in lockdown for some time now.
What did we tell you about peeing down your leg and rubbing the furniture? A married doe with fawn don't like that stuff anymore...

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
It's been said a dozen times a dozen different ways on this thread. Either some people have poor reading comprehension or they choose to ignore what the posts say so they can argue.
Yep. It has been repeatedly said that suburban deer need to be killed, just don't ack like 16 year old girl that just got asked to prom by the quarterback on the HS football team, and I hen prostitute yourself to the rest of the team.

AT Hiker

Brother…if you referring to me….tattoo free body……but At 53…probably not going to happen, but I'd give one well tatooted suburban woman a good ride to hunt some of these aged giants! :D
Lol, I never considered that it is possible seek 1 is giving the suburban housewife the ol sneak 1 for access.

What about the lady in the Nashville video? Is that deer big enough for you to give that lady a rideo_O

Latest posts