Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

BigRod

Post the screenshots. We'd love to see them.
we may argue but if there's one thing we have in common is we like to
season 2 stir the pot GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

KevinC

I'm sure he paid good money to the homeowners for that buck. That's a $10,000 buck on a outfitters ranch out West somewhere. If he is affiliated with Realtree or some other big sponsors, I'm sure they help cover the cost to kill the neighborhood bucks! Can't say I blame him. But it really isn't that impressive. A 7 year old could easily do it in that type situation! JMHO🤷🏼‍♂️

KevinC

Nope, wrong, been there and I DID NOT do that. Had access (could probably still go) in Belle Meade to shoot deer (it is NOT hunting in any way at all) on a property in the middle of Belle Meade. There are for sure some really good bucks there. IMO, nothing to do with hunting and even if I had decided to kill a deer there, (the landowner asked me if I could bring machine gun, she hated the deer), I went there one time, saw how the tame the deer and said nope. Didn't interest me. And even a giant had walked by, there are some there, I would not have cared, and if I decide to kill it, I would not have bragged about it. Well if it was a deer you could make a pile of money because of the size of the antlers, then I would have done that, but I still would have told anyone that wanted to know that is NOT hunting. NOT AT ALL!
I have done a few jobs in Belle Meade over the years. And killing a big buck there would be easy as walking up to it and stabbing it with a knife! That's not hunting! JMHO

KevinC

And on top of that, it makes all that choose to hunt fair chase look bad in the eyes of those indifferent to hunting. (we are already the devil to the anti-hunters).
Last year I had been asked by a friend if I was willing to kill some deer on her property. She was overran with deer in her neighborhood. The deer were destroying her and some of her neighbors landscaping.
I discussed with her all options that would possibly work before I consented to hunt her property. We discussed electric fences, chemicals, etc. The biggest issue I had was the fact that (1) neighbor a few houses down feed the deer and enjoyed getting to "see" them. That was the only issue I had with coming down during hunting season and helping with herd management.
Another friend of ours was also invited to join me. We had both the same issue with upsetting that one neighbor, although all the other neighbors had given us the green light and welcomed us!

In the end we decided to not pursue the idea due to the fact that we would be hunting strictly with bows and knew that there was a good chance that a wounded deer may have ended up in that one homeowners property. We would have never made that lady view us as conservationist.

What ending up happening was our friend found a solution that seemed to deter the deer from ruining her landscape. It was motion activated irrigation system. So far I haven't heard of her complaints of the deer destroying her landscaping this year.

Headhunter

I have done a few jobs in Belle Meade over the years. And killing a big buck there would be easy as walking up to it and stabbing it with a knife! That's not hunting! JMHO
There were a couple guys killing deer there. They had a facebook page showing the bucks they had killed and bragging about this product and that product, how that the products attracted bucks, etc. and how great of hunters they were. There was zero doubt from the pictures where they killed them, well at least where they took the pictures, it was behind the landowners house. I can't remember their names, but as politely as I could, and I was polite, but I for sure commented there about where those deer were killed and how tame they were. They got roasted for sure and were not happy. I don't remember their names, wish I did.

catman529

Jealousy, what does that mean? To me that means you are mad at someone about having something you can't have. Or the opportunity in this case. I can say it is not jealousy with me, I had the opportunity to kill deer in a neighborhood and there were and are some truly large antlered bucks there. I passed on it. I went there a couple times and after seeing tame the deer are, I had zero interest in that.

As far as Catman is concerned, he can say anything he wants, I don't know because I have ignored him since he messaged me about wanting access to where I could go in Belle Meade, but was told by another member that he said I lied. I did not lie and he did wear me out. Have I reached to other members on here about different things. Sure have, some things have worked out, some haven't, but when they said no or not interested that was the end of the conversation. Catman wore me out to the point I just ignored him, that is a fact and I am not misremembering.
Last time you messaged me was 3 or 4 years ago calling me names and telling me not to comment on your posts. I never wore you out about anything. Even if I did mention wanting to hunt Belle Meade, it doesn't make a difference. You have lied about me repeatedly and berated me in private messages on top of that.

Edit: I found the message, it was from 2017. That's the only time I remember speaking to headhunter in PM.

7368A60D-80F2-4682-8F29-555954E828BC.jpeg

rem270

Last time you messaged me was 3 or 4 years ago calling me names and telling me not to comment on your posts. I never wore you out about anything. Even if I did mention wanting to hunt Belle Meade, it doesn't make a difference. You have lied about me repeatedly and berated me in private messages on top of that.

Edit: I found the message, it was from 2017. That's the only time I remember speaking to headhunter in PM.

View attachment 148180
Headhunter did the same to me some time last year. All because I debated his comment of him saying "mature deer won't walk in front of a trail camera". He PM'd me calling me an idiot and called me a Liberal and said he was blocking me. IDK why he insisted on telling me he was blocking me and just didn't do it.

Hduke86

View attachment 148180
Lol that pm is sorta like the pot calling the kettle black. Brother don't be going anywhere for one my younger boys enjoy your stuff and it's helpful to other young hunters. There's always someone or something that's gotta poke poke poke.

rem270

View attachment 148180
Found the messages lol

Screenshot_20220907-093702_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220907-093745_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220907-093759_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts