seeing red!!!!!!

m.Creek

this morning I was getting ready to head to the Turkey woods with my son, and my phone rang, it was the local police department informing me they was taking my daughter into custody for domestic assault, the officer wouldn't give me much details, so I called and got in touch with a bond's man and heading down to get her out and find out what's going on. well after several hours of waiting for them to release her, I ended up having to take her to the emergency room. seems that she made her boyfriend leave her residence last night for some reason and he was mad, and about 4 am, he broke into a down stairs window, and she went see what the noise was and started after her and while she was running she picked up an old vcr tape and threw it at him, hitting him with it, then locked herself in the bathroom, he made it threw the door attacking her, beating her head into the tub and floor, then she ran down stairs to call 911, he followed, body slamming her, luckily the neighbor heard her yelling for help and called the police, when they arrived they seen him through the window on top of her beating her in the face and choking her, and they had to kick the door in.

this story probably don't make allot of sense, but it's hard to think and type right now, I'm sitting at the hospital, waiting on the results of the ct scan.

m.Creek

Just left the hospital, no broken bones, she does have a concussion, she will be very sore tomorrow, and both eyes will probably be swelled shut. she has court on this matter Tuesday, so hopefully he will get what he deserves

brmaster

You should offer to take him hunting,,,,,,Im sure there are many on here that would tell ya some real good quite location and may even enjoy the hunt as well, "Just sayin is all"

Do hope she gets better soon and that she will be okay,

rem270

Supporter
Wow. Hate that for her and your family.

So from what im reading they took her in for domestic assault? Sounds like shes a victim in this case. Im sure it will all be dropped.

And hopefully the sorry bf gets what he deserves.

KPH

A number of years ago my daughter had a simler thing to happen. I didn't know about it till it was long over, I am still seeing red and would love to run across the (well I can't say it). I don't no if a father ever gets over something like that I know I haven't.

Bowdacious

She needs to fight her charge. Defending yourself when you are in fear for your life is NOT domestic assault. Her record does not need to be marred with this. He broke in and came after her. The charge against her is complete bs. Good luck to her and you. I'm sure your anger toward him is more than I can imagine.

Nimrod777

Supporter
Hope they have plenty enough evidence to support her side of the story and exonerate her. Sad stuff, there.

Inkstainz

Man its a shame what people are coming to. I was brought up to never strike a woman. There needs to be a change, and a massive one or this country we live in will go straight to the crapper.

farmin68

easy45 said:
No way she should have been taken into custody, fight that charge

This. It has me wondering how stupid the arresting officer(s) are.

A VCR tape for defense vs. a beating resulting in multiple bruises, the need for x-rays, and a concussion. They are stupid to charge her.

M.Creek, please keep us informed.

fourwheeler431

That is a sad situation. I wish her the best with beating that in court.

On a side note I agree with an earlier poster. I would be lining up someone to bail me out! No one will ever lay a hand on my daughters and think they will get away without the repercussions that will follow!

Latest posts