SEC teams could forfeit games if COVID comes into play

TreyB

No apology necessary from you. But I apologize too for getting my panties in a wad. We are just trying to do the best we can.

The person who owes an apology is good ole Bama boy who did what he always does. Drops the big stink bomb and tip toes away while leaving everyone arguing over who's turd that is in the corner. "Roll Tide."
The two bummers on here are annoying. PBD is comical though. He's a weirdo

cbhunter

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong and apologizing, but it happens so rarely that I don't have a lot of practice. 😂
On a serious note, that post was way over the line. I should've thought about it a lot more before hitting the post button.
I been there man and make the same mistake from time to time. Y'all manned up and hashed it out lol

Mescalero

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong and apologizing, but it happens so rarely that I don't have a lot of practice. 😂
On a serious note, that post was way over the line. I should've thought about it a lot more before hitting the post button.
We all do it from time to time. Don't beat yourself up.

PillsburyDoughboy

No apology necessary from you. But I apologize too for getting my panties in a wad. We are just trying to do the best we can.

The person who owes an apology is good ole Bama boy who did what he always does. Drops the big stink bomb and tip toes away while leaving everyone arguing over who's turd that is in the corner. "Roll Tide."
Really??? If you want to see where this thread jumped the shark you only need to look no farther than the 3rd post down.

My only "crack" in this whole thread was at spurhunter with my ROLL TIDE and it was just a good ole boy back at you sorta thing for him small capping alabama thing. So Don't go getting your panties in a wad over it.