SEC Shorts Roasts Bama

TNTreeman

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

I'm a Purdue fan…can I get some love?

Trey13

Nobody cares about whether you are ranked #5 or #6. Neither one is going to the playoff. The pertinent (pertinent means concerning the matter at hand) question is would you rather go to the Sugar Bowl in a city ranked 7th in murders per capita or to the Orange Bowl in sunny Miami?
He hates the fact that TN skull drug him all the way to the 50

BamaProud

Tennessee's 52 points scored were the most scored against Alabama in over 100 years. Sewanee put up 54 points way back in 1907. Josh Heupel's Volunteers nearly matched that 115 years later.

Alabama has scored 52 or more points on Tennessee twice in the last 5 seasons. And I didn't see a single Alabama fan making it part of their identity.

PillsburyDoughboy

Tennessee's 52 points scored were the most scored against Alabama in over 100 years. Sewanee put up 54 points way back in 1907. Josh Heupel's Volunteers nearly matched that 115 years later.
Lets just remember one thing about this season. This was ALABAMA worst season in 15 years. Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come. On the flip side of the coin this was tn BEST year in 15 years and yall are celebrating , tearing up your field and acting like little school girls about the season you just had. Our records are the SAME. So while your trying to figure out why your QB is not making a trip up north and why your not ahead of ALABAMA and why this and why that.... Let THAT sink in.

Latest posts