SEC Shorts Roasts Bama

Spurhunter

Yall do love ALABAMA as much as we do love ALABAMA. Practically live rent free in the head LOL
"Rent free in the head" again. You remind me of a toddler that learns a new word so he wants to say it over and over and over. But you aren't a toddler. So maybe it's time to expand your vocabulary. (Vocabulary is a collection of words you are familiar with and can use correctly)

ImThere

Yall do love ALABAMA as much as we do love ALABAMA. Practically live rent free in the head LOL
Nah not really. I'm a Notre dame fan. I went to Fresno state. So I follow those two teams mostly. I used to really like football. Just now starting to watch a little of it again. Just talking college football Al does come up a lot. Teams that win usually do. But It has been kinda sad how bad Al is at losing. No grace at all.
I love the state of Alabama. I love living here. Almost as much at Tn. So watching and hearing about both teams is easy and gives me something to talk about when on customers job sites.

ImThere

"Rent free in the head" again. You remind me of a toddler that learns a new word so he wants to say it over and over and over. But you aren't a toddler. So maybe it's time to expand your vocabulary. (Vocabulary is a collection of words you are familiar with and can use correctly)
I bet he's gonna say "feed tree", "smoked him" or "game changer" next! Bwahahaha!!

FTG-05

Serious question: When was the last time AL wasn't in the top four?

And don't give me any of that "it's been XYZ days since AL beat TN" horsepoop. 🤣