SEC offensive player of year

Spurhunter

I wish PDB would learn alittle something about the game before he makes comments. My 11yr son knows more than he does.
It's been common knowledge for years that he's a mental midget but the stuff he's posted the last couple days is next level stupid even for him. I wonder if maybe he got arrested and is setting up an insanity defense.

Strength of schedule for 2022 Heisman Trophy finalists compared to Hendon Hooker and Bryce Young (ESPN FPI):

Max Duggan (25)
Stetson Bennett (36)
Caleb Williams (38)
C.J. Stroud (39)

2022 SEC Offensive Player of the Year Hendon Hooker (8)
2021 Heisman winner Bryce Young (9)

Spurhunter

If all the trolls stopped (Bama, Tennessee, Florida) we might actually have sports talk and not trash talk. 😆
Exactly, and you are one of the alabama fans I was talking about that actually comes here to talk sports and not to troll Tennessee fans. It's rare but appreciated. I still say it's because you live in Tipton County! 😁

Gravey

If all the trolls stopped (Bama, Tennessee, Florida) we might actually have sports talk and not trash talk. 😆
What fun would that be? 😆

Now back to Hooker not getting invited to the Heisman. Yep he sure doesn't deserve it. 😳🤦‍♂️ Oh and somebody should learn to spell Peyton. 😬🤣
C100E17C-7605-4169-B153-4239EF3EC731.jpeg

Latest posts