SEC not doing to hot in bowl games so far

Ladys man

Ladys man

Maybe today will change , but there was some pretty entertaining games on tho.

Anyone northwestern new football facility over looking the water pretty awesome

S

scn

Supporter
It was pretty much a down year for a lot of the SEC that resulted in five coaches being fired.

encore06

encore06

Not making excuses but if you saw the Texas A&M game, they had a td called short resulting in a fg rather than a td, then an obvious pass interference that wasn't called on their final possession cost them valuable field position. The Northwestern - UK game was a travesty by the refs ON BOTH Sides. UK #1 running back, Snell, gets tossed form the game when the head ref reaches down to help him up and he pushes the refs hands away, resulting in the ref calling a personal foul on Snell and ejecting him from the game. Northwester ML gets tossed for targeting which wasn't close. UK's QB gets hits 5 yards out of bounds and no PF was called, yet when Stoops and others complained, a PF was given to UK; so rather than have a 1st and goal on the 15 late in the 2nd Q, they get 4th down on the 45 and have to punt. I know as a UK fan, I may be a little biased, but when ESPN analysts from all over talking about the calls, they have merit.

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
encore06":25l7khcb said:
Not making excuses but if you saw the Texas A&M game, they had a td called short resulting in a fg rather than a td, then an obvious pass interference that wasn't called on their final possession cost them valuable field position. The Northwestern - UK game was a travesty by the refs ON BOTH Sides. UK #1 running back, Snell, gets tossed form the game when the head ref reaches down to help him up and he pushes the refs hands away, resulting in the ref calling a personal foul on Snell and ejecting him from the game. Northwester ML gets tossed for targeting which wasn't close. UK's QB gets hits 5 yards out of bounds and no PF was called, yet when Stoops and others complained, a PF was given to UK; so rather than have a 1st and goal on the 15 late in the 2nd Q, they get 4th down on the 45 and have to punt. I know as a UK fan, I may be a little biased, but when ESPN analysts from all over talking about the calls, they have merit.

You are dead on. I also saw the game and the ESPN people said the very thing as did sports reporters this morning. It was a total joke.

Ladys man

Ladys man

Ky game was terrible as far as officials go but there was some pretty interesting last couple mins with going for it on 4th and short on ur side of the field, then going for 2 and losing the game.