SEC Football 2018 All-Conference Team

gator-n-buck

nitro_z17":raxfn122 said:
that is surprising, but he played more than 2 qts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zfeGoF6Qg

I guess we were talking about meaningful minutes. I wouldn't count Fresno St., UT, and Vandy as meaningful minutes.... :rotf: I watched their Spring Scrimmage his freshman year and he looked like the best QB on the team. I liked the kid but Mizz's QB will be a high draft choice. Might be a little early for the #1 spot.

nitro_z17

1. i'm not arguing with you...because you're never wrong

2. anyone with a half a brain can watch that tape and be impressed. id trade pruitt for him right now. but what does Athlons know :roll:

gator-n-buck

nitro_z17":2p0wflnq said:

2. anyone with a half a brain can watch that tape and be impressed. id trade pruitt for him right now. but what does Athlons know :roll:

You seem to argue with me a lot... Almost stalking like.... :rotf:

gator-n-buck

nitro_z17":21fd9j5l said:
nah, i felt sorry for you. nobody took the bait after 2 hours so......................

No bait.... Found it to be an intetesting list at the QB position. Of course it's all opinions, even the guys that make the picks.... Duh... :rotf:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":17dvs986 said:
nitro_z17":17dvs986 said:

You seem to argue with me a lot... Almost stalking like.... :rotf:

:rotf:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":2ghknjeu said:
nitro_z17":2ghknjeu said:
that is surprising, but he played more than 2 qts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zfeGoF6Qg

I guess we were talking about meaningful minutes. I wouldn't count Fresno St., UT, and Vandy as meaningful minutes.... :rotf: I watched their Spring Scrimmage his freshman year and he looked like the best QB on the team. I liked the kid but Mizz's QB will be a high draft choice. Might be a little early for the #1 spot.

Yep... pretty sure if he hadn't played the second half of the title game nobody would have him there with the meaning less minutes in the other games. Some don't get it. Maybe they do and just like to argue/ stalk :tu:

Latest posts