Season Over

rastubbs

Well, I got the news from my Dr. and the surgery is scheduled......Shoulder surgery on March 31. I have a rotater cuff to be repaired, and a torn bicep tendon. He said I could not use my shoulder for 6-8 weeks. I hope everyone has a great season. Good luck to everyone, this is the first season I have missed in the last 16 years

philsanchez76

That sucks man. I want you to know its definitely worth it though. I had shoulder surgery 4 years ago and missed most of deer season but it was so worth it. That shoulder is stronger than ever now. Wish I had got it done sooner. Best of luck on your recovery.

Chief44

I hate that. I got released from the Hospital on Friday afternoon before opening day last year after spending 9 days there getting part of my colon cut out. The most comfortable place I could set was in one of those gliding reclining lawn chairs. I had my daughter build a blind around one in the woods behind the house and killed a gobbler out of it that Monday with the 410. My wife about had a fit but it was better than sitting at the house being miserable. I was off work all season due to the surgery and managed to ease around and tag out, just couldn't be as mobile. Maybe you will find a way to make it work. Good luck and prayers it all goes good.

redarm

Don't even mess around with it. Let the repair heal! I might be getting mine done. Mri on wed.

elknturkey

Buddy has the exact same thing. Torn cuff and bicep. Already had surgery on that cuff before. He's waiting till after the season but he is some pain

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Maybe shoot with your off hand? Take some practice but I'd guess you could do it with a light 20ga. and a shooting stick.
Prayers for a speedy recovery anyway.

Latest posts