Search warrant for live wells ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I hate that so many people have had such terrible experiences with TWRA officer's...so much bitterness? No doubt the Commission has made it's fair share of mistakes but my experience with wardens and other TWRA "boots on the ground" folk has been positive.....overall I support law enforcement and would welcome an officer to do his or her job....check my fishing license, check my hunting license, check my livewell, check my shotgun for a plug in the duck blind....DO YOUR JOB....I appreciate game wardens that do their job making sure the resource isn't bring taken advantage of by the few greedy poachers out there.... maybe if I have had terrible experiences like many of you I'd be singing a different song?....but I've been checked while fishing and duck hunting multiple times by TWRA and each time the wardens were very professional.
That has been my experience as well.

Headhunter

I hate that so many people have had such terrible experiences with TWRA officer's...so much bitterness? No doubt the Commission has made it's fair share of mistakes but my experience with wardens and other TWRA "boots on the ground" folk has been positive.....overall I support law enforcement and would welcome an officer to do his or her job....check my fishing license, check my hunting license, check my livewell, check my shotgun for a plug in the duck blind....DO YOUR JOB....I appreciate game wardens that do their job making sure the resource isn't bring taken advantage of by the few greedy poachers out there.... maybe if I have had terrible experiences like many of you I'd be singing a different song?....but I've been checked while fishing and duck hunting multiple times by TWRA and each time the wardens were very professional.
I have never had a bad experience with a game officer. The fact that they will not pursue fishing violations on the fisheries of Tennessee is disturbing though.

hoghunter65

I've been fishing in TN since the late 60's, and while TWRA has checked me numerous times, they asked to see licence, fire extinguisher, signaling device and life jackets, but not once have they checked the live well.

Latest posts