Scriptures

BIGB

Does anyone have a certain verse that comes to mind when thinking of the Easter weekend.
I think of Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,who loved me, and gave himself for me.
I'd love to hear what God has layed upon your heart.
Brad

encore06

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 1 Timothy 2:5-6 NKJV

God gave it all - His son Jesus
&
Jesus gave it all - His life

So we could have it all - life eternal through the shed blood of Jesus

Kimber45

Romans 6:8-1 KJV: "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God."

MUP

Supporter
I can't cite book and chapter right off, but I always seem to gravitate to the verses of when Mary and the disciples went to the tomb to find that Jesus had risen. "Why seek Ye the living among the dead?". Just sends chills over me when I think that our Saviour was fulfilling His mission as our hope and salvation. The song that I keep singing in my head is Gone...Gone, the stone is rolled back, gone, the tomb is empty, gone, to sit at the Father's side! Glory to God!

Plott 1

I will recite what I can from memory don't have the Bible in hand so forgive the missed words. John 14
Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God believe also in me. For in my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again and recieve you unto myself, there where I am there ye may be also. THomas ask the question how do we know where you are going and how do we get there, and Jesus answered and said "I AM the WAY the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but BY ME. I am thankful for Salvation and for those who may struggle with Salvation and whats the need, I would like to ask the question What does is hurt to have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? This is the way I see it. I would rather have something and find out I did not need than to not HAVE and find out I need. Glad you posted