School me on bank chargers

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Thinking about getting a 3 or 4 bank charger.
Brand recommendations?
Be using it to charge regular batteries no lithium or anything like that.

I assume they include a tender mode ?

Thanks!

chimneyman

I've had the Guest Charge Pro over 3 years now. It's a 3 bank. It's the first thing I hook up when I back the boat into the garage and leave it hooked up til next trip No problems at all

bluball

I have had dualpro,minnkota,noco and ionic,they have all been good.My dual pro i took out the other day i have owned since 2010-2011 and its been a good one.The only problem i have had with it is the plastic case has some cracks,i siliconed them up and it was still working when i took it out last weekend.The reason i replaced it was because it want charge my lithiums correctly,to use it i would have to send it in 6o dualpro and have it converted to charge lithiums.Buddy that sells electronics sold me my ionic lithium charger,hope it will be as good as my dualpro.If i was gonna be buying a charger i would buy one that would do wet cell,agm and lithiums,noco and minnkota precision will charge all i believe.

bluball

Oh and the ionic says it will charge wetcell,agm or lithium but dont know anyone thats using them on wet cell to lnow how they actually perform.Buddy has the ionic chargers in stock,not sure if he has any minnkotas,some chargers have been hard to come by.

Latest posts