Saw my first fish box yesterday

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Went fishing with Slaughter06 yesterday.
Had an absolute BLAST but the fish were just not biting.
Everyone he called said the same thing... nadda.

One of his friends did manage to catch about 10 or so.
We went by his house and was talking to him and he was going to bait up his fish box so we went with him.

Pretty darn neat for someone that has never seen one.

Cheese that is like 115 years old STINKS TOO :eek:

I have to admit I might just look into getting me one, not so much for the fish, but just think it is really neat how it works and the anticipation of seeing what is or ain't in it when you pull it up. :D

Thanks again for a great time Slaughter. :D

paincave_2000

Are you talking about a slat basket? I haven't messed with one in over 20 years but I can still smell the cheese bait my uncle used, very aromatic to say the least.

Slaughter-06

I had a great time, glad you came on up even though the weather did not cooperate.
You can get a slat basket at Memphis net and twine, they have Cheese too! Don't forget to get your $8.00 Slat basket tag from TWRA though. ;)

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yeah I didn't know what that shiney thing was on his trap till I read about the tag.

Definately had a blast man.

beechnut

Slaughter-06 said:
I had a great time, glad you came on up even though the weather did not cooperate.
You can get a slat basket at Memphis net and twine, they have Cheese too! Don't forget to get your $8.00 Slat basket tag from TWRA though. ;)

Did yall use the same rules as you and JB?.... :grin:

Latest posts