Sold/Expired Savage ML-2 Muzzleloader Special package for sale

Big20Pointer

I have a Savage ML-ii smokeless muzzleloader for sale. This gun has been shot very few times, Maybe 20 total including the deer I've killed with it. It is the black\blue model. Has some hunting marks on the side, a few blims on the barrel but other than that this gun is in great shape. I have also cleaned it twice in the 20 shots I've taken with it. The scope is a special edition Leupold VX-1 in Mossy Oak break-up 3x9x40mm. Has leupold rings and bases. I removed the open sights but I have them as well. Has camo padded sling. Has bullet starter. powder funnel. Allen wrenches for both gun and scope. 7 quick loaders. around 20 jackets left and tons of bullets. grain scale. red head muzzy pouch. 5744 powder. CCI 209 primers. Woods ready for sure. This gun is extremely accurate. quarter groups at 100yards. It shoots a 46grain load. It shoots .45 cal XTP bullets with black sabot jackets. By far the nicest .50cal muzzy I've ever owned. $1000 firm for everything. Pics below. Wes 423-315-3827 text or call anytime with questions. I can text more pics upon request. Thanks.

Big20Pointer

TRIGGER":yfaz60ax said:
Don't forget about me if you still have it when you come through.

Will do brother, its yours if I still have it when I come up that way

BULL MOOSE

Other than the powder, you can ship all of it in a $20 plastic hard case from Gander Mountain, build a cardboard shipping box and ship U.S. Priority mail insured for less than $50.

Latest posts