Savage A17

FTG-05

Around me, there's one in Lewisburg and Owens Cross Roads, AL. Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Fayyetteville, Pulaski, Hazel Green: all out.

cbhunter

LanceS4803":2hemqjeo said:
I've never seen brickseek before. Very cool, going to bookmark.

Extremely helpful on checking stock. Just have to know the SKU (they do have a "sku finder" on there though)

Works for Walmart, target, lowes, home depot, and a few others like cvs, macys etc

SIDENOTE: although I have never ran into it.....Brickseek says that there information on stock COULD be wrong and not to use it to argue with the clerks. :tu:

cbhunter

Labboy":31ub8e3g said:
Thanks just went to Smithville and picked up the last one they had.

NICE!! My favorite rimfire cartridge by far. If its your first one, your in for a treat i'd say. With that being said, i'm not familiar with the A17 but I doubt it will disappoint.

ImThere

cbhunter":bi5y47c7 said:
I cannot confirm but I am hearing that these will go down to $99 if there are any left come Monday.
oh I hope so. Like I need another rimfire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraumaSlave

Tuesday, I went to the Wally World by where I work to pick up one that was shown to be in stock. Due to their counter being moved, I was told to come back in Thursday because they couldn't run TICS. Back I go Thursday and they hadn't finished so, same guy told me to come back today. Go today,,,,, one of the employees had put it in layaway!!!!!! Are you kidding me?? So I called a store 35 miles away that showed 2 in stock. Guy tells me none in stock. I hate the Mart.

cbhunter

TraumaSlave":3v0lo53p said:
Tuesday, I went to the Wally World by where I work to pick up one that was shown to be in stock. Due to their counter being moved, I was told to come back in Thursday because they couldn't run TICS. Back I go Thursday and they hadn't finished so, same guy told me to come back today. Go today,,,,, one of the employees had put it in layaway!!!!!! Are you kidding me?? So I called a store 35 miles away that showed 2 in stock. Guy tells me none in stock. I hate the Mart.
give them the exact SKU number and make them punch it in their handheld. Worth a shot. He probably just glanced in the display and didn't see it.

That really sucks on the employee deal

Cache

2-Step Enabled
You the man CB! I've been wanting one of these since they came out but couldn't justify the price tag. Little late to the party but was able to snag the last one in the area.

cbhunter

Cache":c112rtwr said:
You the man CB! I've been wanting one of these since they came out but couldn't justify the price tag. Little late to the party but was able to snag the last one in the area.
glad it worked out bud! Ironically, I was suppose to get one for my birthday present but all the ones around me sold out. Haha. Always glad to help others around here though, this place is great!

I assume you got the $99 deal?

Cache

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter":1f33ou84 said:
Cache":1f33ou84 said:
glad it worked out bud! Ironically, I was suppose to get one for my birthday present but all the ones around me sold out. Haha. Always glad to help others around here though, this place is great!

I assume you got the $99 deal?

No but that's ok. I actually could have bought one Tuesday at a different Wal-Mart but was trying to wait for it to be marked down again. By the time I saw it had been, it was gone. Only one left in the area and I told myself if it was still there today I was going to get it. That brickseek is going to be dangerous.

JBell

My brother and I both scored one this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. We had to travel to find them. But well worth it!

Latest posts