sat juvi success

deerhunter10

Well today I filmed a buddy of mine guide a kid today. All I can say is wow! What a morning I really thought it would be tough and if you didn't get them off roost I think it would had. We were all over long beards I'd say there was 15 or 20 different long beards with a few Jakes and hens in the mix. We got 6 long beards they litterally ran down the hill to us. And the kid busted him at 15 yards! Amazing morning amazing hunt and all on video to. We are taking my little cousin and my buddys wife's half brother in the morning trying to double and get it filmed to. Hopefully the good Lord willing we can double and it will be both their first birds. Congrats to all the young people that got one and good luck to all of those going tomorrow.

deerhunter10

Idk how to upload things on here. And its on my buddies camera. After tomorrow's hunt I will try and figure it out and get pictures and vedios uploaded.

deerhunter10

well went out again this morning and it was not near what it was yesterday but still managed to get a bird down. my little cousin killed his first bird. 10 inch bird 1 1/8 spurs outstanding bird and a heck of a first one. not much gobbling this morning managed to stalk and get in front of a group of birds and he busted one. so thankful getting to see to kids get their 2nd bird and their first bird. getting the other kid out next week while he is on spring break. already a successful season in my book and I haven't even pulled the trigger. will post pictures soon and run over to my buddies house and try to get the video of the hunt from yesterday loaded. love seeing a big ole smile on a kids face not many better feelings in the world!

Latest posts