Sasquatch Mountain Man

W

wayne

On Outdoor Channel. Seems like a pretty honest show. Dude traps, hunts with .54 Hawkin and handmade bow. Granted I've only watched 15 minutes. But this episode is all about trapping.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Yep, pretty good show.
From what I gather the dude is apparently VERY well off financially and doesn't "live" where the show might lead you to believe but he does seem to know what he is doing from a hunting, trapping and outdoors standpoint.

DaveB

DaveB

Prices at the lodge he owns/runs are relatively reasonable if I read the chart right.

GreyGoose

GreyGoose

pretty much all these cats on these outdoor reality shows are well off,but i did enjoy this one a couple years ago.i was not aware that it was still airing

S

Smo

From what I gather , his Family was Guides out West .

He grew up in that Enviroment . Since the TV show started he has bought a hunting lodge and him and his Wife run it.

He did blow one of his fingers off last season with a muzzleloader.

Toting it barrel forward, because the camera dude was behind him.

The percussion cap Hawken copies hammer hung on a tree branch pulling the hammer back but not to full ****.

As the branch slipped free of the hammer it fell striking the cap.... Boom ! Blew the finger off!

He said it was really a good thing it happened because the were planning an extended hunt way out in the back Country.

Within a few days while at home recovering from the gun shot wound , I think it was his appendix that ruptured.

He said if that had of happened where they were going he would have been a dead man.

The Dudes about 6’9” . Sasquatch Mountain Man It’s worth watching .

Somethings are TV land however.....