Santa Trap came today

Atchman2

I'd started trapping a few years back and gave up on it. I loaned out my traps to help someone with a groundhog problem. Might as well have thrown them in the lake.

Got inspired watching some trapping shows and Youtube videos. I just got 6 new #2 traps, and a coon starter kit with 6 dog proof traps. :) I figured that is enough to keep me busy at first. I'll see about expanding the traps after I get some more experience. I still had a 3 traps, but I still have most of my accessories that you need. I have picked up a new hammer to make it easier to drive the stakes into the ground.

I used to have TONS of coons around my house until the coyotes have moved into the area. I've only seen one in the last several weeks. I can trap for coons over at my deer place in "The Subdivision", but I'll probably have to use marshmallows or something like that to bait the traps. The first time I called coyotes over there, I brought in three housecats :D

Atchman2

Got a raccoon starter set. Really needed some s hook pliers. Nonetheless I figured out how to crimp them. My driver for my stakes is different. I used the rest of my old ones.

Going to head out tomorrow and put out the coon traps and a couple coyote sets. There is a place near my house I am going to set out a couple of coyote sets. I tracked them back to this grown up property nearby. I can set up at my neighbors and intercept them I think.

Sent from my K90U using Tapatalk

Latest posts