Santa is bringing me a.........

Sniper

new Ruger Hawkeye chambered in .375 Ruger, should be here in time for Christmas!

Going to mount a 2-7x33mm Leupold VX-II on it for starters and replace the original recoil pad with something that actually reduces recoil.

Sniper

I'll be sure to post a review when I get it and range results whenever I get brass/dies etc.,

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
It sounds like you've got the fever. Have you thought about joining BBA? Big Boreaholics Anonymous will help you with your problem. If you need counseling I'll be glad to help out and also keep those rifles until you can get this thing under control. Once we get you past the initial cravings for the recoil and smell of nitro we'll work on walking past racks of guns in stores. We'll start with WalMart Sporting Goods and work our way up to Gun Shops. Then once you're cured you'll have no use for the rifles and I'll put them to good use since I was declared terminal years ago.

Sniper

Whelen Man I don't think there is a cure...I hear talk of a 416 Ruger, now wouldn't that just complete the set!

firefox

My wife learned years ago that I like practical every-day use gifts. A knife, shaver, or toaster are good gifts to me. Now that I'm knee-deep in guns and reloading I hand her a specific hand written list on what I want. The part that sucks is I already know what I'm getting. I haven't bought my own gifts yet. What did you give for the Ruger? I saw a MSRP in G&A I believe that sold it for over a grand!!! I know you have a shop and an FFL But what could a regular guy get one for...out the door?

Sniper

If you can get one for around $925-$950 out the door you have done pretty good. The best bet is to buy one off gunbroker and have it shipped to a FFL.

Whitehorse

That sounds like a good present! That caliber would be good around here if you have an ornery hog that doesn't want to go down for a smaller caliber! :)

Latest posts