Sanibel fl.

Nimrod777

Supporter
I can't help with it myself, but you might try what I did when we went on a vacation to Pensacola a few years back. I searched online for Florida fishing forums. There's not a shortage of them. But browsing through, you can get some pretty good info.

I ended up fishing with two retired guys and one of their granddaughter's out of a private boat two different days, just for covering my share of the gas (and I threw in a bit extra). Was terrific, we caught lots of fish, and got to meet some new friends.

But I'd imagine you can research some pro captains that way.

David

I went with bryan ball and had a great time fishing for reds and snook. Google bryan ball fishing and you will find his website

Rackhunter241

Hey man I live on pine island which is right across the bay from sanibel. I fish a few times a week I would really recommend captain Cory McGuire. Falling tide charters he is the man. He fishes alot of tournaments and does very well . 239-738-9095 is his number I would call and talk to him. Tell him Clayton baker referred you. If u wanna catch fish than I'd talk to him

Woodson223

Rackhunter241 said:
Hey man I live on pine island which is right across the bay from sanibel. I fish a few times a week I would really recommend captain Cory McGuire. Falling tide charters he is the man. He fishes alot of tournaments and does very well . 239-738-9095 is his number I would call and talk to him. Tell him Clayton baker referred you. If u wanna catch fish than I'd talk to him
Thanks for the info i will give him a call this week

Woodson223

Is that the pine island at johnny leverock's near englewood.We usually go to boca grande every year.

Latest posts