Saddle hunters: Versa Straps?

PickettSFHunter

Any of you all have experience with the the Versa straps from Tethrd? Just getting into saddle hunting, I have a phantom kit on the way. The Versa straps look very intriguing to me for attaching climbing sticks. Currently I have Hawk helium's with the stock cam buckle straps. Any insight appreciated.

catman529

Yes I use the mini versa straps on my climbing sticks. They work great. The full size versa straps will fit a stock Lone Wolf versa button, but for the minis I had to replace the button with a 1" fender washer and a steel spacer. The benefit of the minis is smaller increments, but it doesn't matter too much with climbing sticks. The dyneema has no stretch and weighs nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duck27

I used the full length Hawk Helium stick last year with amsteel daisy chains and love it. You cant go wrong with either the Versa straps or daisy chains. They are a lot less noisy and eaiser to employ to me. Welcome to saddle hunting. Watch Catman YouTube videos and you will learn a lot. I sure did.

catman529

Duck27":3828wlnu said:
I used the full length Hawk Helium stick last year with amsteel daisy chains and love it. You cant go wrong with either the Versa straps or daisy chains. They are a lot less noisy and eaiser to employ to me. Welcome to saddle hunting. Watch Catman YouTube videos and you will learn a lot. I sure did.
thanks. I'd also recommend G2 Outdoors, Hunt Appalachia and DIY Sportsman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts