Rut Report seems consistent

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
yesterday morning had a young 8 point nose to the ground & grunting on the trail of a doe & yearling that had walked by an hour before- only thing seen even closely "rut" related this weekend (Dickson county)

Hollar Hunter

I've seen a good bit chasing but all young bucks except for 1 goodun. The real rut hasn't started just the younguns harassing the does. I have seen some pretty young fawns off on their own though...

bowriter

R.I.P.
Bucks running everywhere this afternoon. 8's, 10' and 12's all over the place. According to my figures, the 14's and up will start running somewhere around 2:20 tomorrow afternoon. That's what I'm holding out for.

By the way, keep that report. It will be just as accuarte next year. You just may not see it.

timberjack86

bowriter said:
Bucks running everywhere this afternoon. 8's, 10' and 12's all over the place. According to my figures, the 14's and up will start running somewhere around 2:20 tomorrow afternoon. That's what I'm holding out for.

By the way, keep that report. It will be just as accuarte next year. You just may not see it.
BW I am looking for a 200inch 16 point when will they start moveing?I dont want to waste my time passing up 160inch 10 points! :D

bowriter

R.I.P.
Friday between dark and daylight will be the best. There might be some movement around noon. That is when they usually kick the feeders on at that place in KY. What is it, Sams Ridge or something?