Russia

S

Smo

Why would any warm blooded American that’s over 60 years old think that Russia would not be spying on the United States?

Why would our Kids Generation think that?

Wake Up America !

I certainly would be disappointed in the US if were weren’t still spying on them......

Surely no one thinks the WWW could be used for promotion of propaganda do they?

Give me a break.....

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
Spying??? Is that all they are worried about????

Do they have any idea that right now Russia has 367 ICBMs with 1,248 thermonuclear warheads, 13 SSBNs with 591 thermonuclear warheads and 76 bombers with 884 thermonuclear warheads ALL POINTED AT THE UNITED STATES??? We are listed as their FIRST TARGET so they can hit the button in the less amount of time. To send them to another target they can change the targeting.

Most of us grew up with 45,000 thermonuclear warheads pointed at us from the USSR, Russia for that Generation that doesn't know that.

Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

It will all happen one day, all it takes is someone making a knee-jerk reaction....and then it is on.

When they start launching the nuclear stuff we will all die a painful death

duckduck84

duckduck84

Good time Charlie":1d0nhofw said:
It will all happen one day, all it takes is someone making a knee-jerk reaction....and then it is on.

Well not everyone, the initial blast is pretty quick.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

duckduck84":15qopbrv said:
Good time Charlie":15qopbrv said:

:lol:

Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

duckduck84":3mrhnlkk said:
Good time Charlie":3mrhnlkk said:

:? :? :? I guess so

duckduck84

duckduck84

Good time Charlie":24cjig88 said:
duckduck84":24cjig88 said:
Good time Charlie":24cjig88 said:

:? :? :? I guess so
Not the most pleasant thing to think about, but in reality anyone closest to the initial detonation would be the lucky ones. The pressure and the heat would kill them before they knew what happened.

Now radiation poisoning from fallout, yeah that sucks.

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
duckduck84":xailpgr2 said:
Not the most pleasant thing to think about, but in reality anyone closest to the initial detonation would be the lucky ones. The pressure and the heat would kill them before they knew what happened.

I agree 100%. Growing up with all those ICBM's there was a good chance something could happen so my family did talk about them once in a while. I always told them if it did happen I hoped one would hit right overhead where I was and I would be vaporized. They all thought I was crazy then I explained how things would really happen over time and how bad it would be with NO HELP because ALL the large and mid size cities would be hit so there would be no way they could help anybody.

duckduck84

duckduck84

Wildcat":3q9h0x27 said:
duckduck84":3q9h0x27 said:

I agree 100%. Growing up with all those ICBM's there was a good chance something could happen so my family did talk about them once in a while. I always told them if it did happen I hoped one would hit right overhead where I was and I would be vaporized. They all thought I was crazy then I explained how things would really happen over time and how bad it would be with NO HELP because ALL the large and mid size cities would be hit so there would be no way they could help anybody.
Exactly. People who have this post-apocalyptic mindset of survival really need to read the book or watch the movie The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

When I teach Hazmat safety classes we talk about nuclear detonation. It's my shortest slide because I tell everyone if it happens close to them they won't know about it anyway lol