Rural King sale on Deer stands and blinds

Roost 1

Some good deals here Oct 20-Nov 2

Omega

Picked up one of those Jumbo Jacks up myself, even if I currently don't have a spot for it. But the prices won't go down much further, and next season I may need a replacement when the price is double.

hillbillyfab

I went and picked one up. My son and I assembled it this past weekend but haven't placed it yet. Plan to get it hung this weekend if our schedule allows. I'm think it's a good stand for the money.

Chiflyguy

Some good deals here Oct 20-Nov 2
Thanks!
Mines already hung

rem270

RK in Glasgow KY had all blinds & stands 40% off. Still a pretty good selection of stuff left too.
Usually this time of year in the Martin one there will only be 2 or 3 to choose from and sell fast. Went over Sunday and got my buddy one of the River's Edge stands. Had $329 price tag on it but rang up $165 so price tag was wrong or a little more than 40% off. Bought 2 of the Big Game hang on stands I use for $53, regular price is $90. I bet they had 40-50 of the hang ons and 10+ of every other stand in there.

Displaced_Vol

Rivers edge may have been one of the ones I got? It looked pretty nice.
I also got a Big Game, Guardian I think? I don't remember but it was on sale for $90.
When I get back in town I may swing back by & get another Big Game if they have any left.

backyardtndeer

$50 to ship so I'll pass.
I put one of the stands that was $80 in my cart and went to checkout, freight with fedex was $307. They didn't have that stand in stock at the Martin store. They have another that had a 2.7 rating that is in stock, tempted but really don't need another stand.

Good prices where they are in stock though.

backyardtndeer

With where steel prices have gone, I don't think I could build a stand for less than what these are selling for. Went back and ordered a big game warrior $80 stand, that they have in stock in the store. Also bought 18lbs of clover seed at half price as well.

backyardtndeer

With where steel prices have gone, I don't think I could build a stand for less than what these are selling for. Went back and ordered a big game warrior $80 stand, that they have in stock in the store. Also bought 18lbs of clover seed at half price as well.
Got the email my order was ready over the weekend. Drove up to the Martin rural king first thing Tuesday morning and spent over an hour at the desk waiting for them to get my order straight and brought to the desk. Not the first time I have had issues with them. There may be one competent person working in the entire store. The girl was nice but scattered as all get out, what a pita. Likely I won't be going back to rural king unless I am already in the area.

Fwiw, the Martin store did still have several stands in stock.

Latest posts