Rural King deals!

bassybuck47

bassybuck47

I'm sure each store is different, but I picked up 2 two-man hub blinds today for $30 a piece. One ameristep brickhouse, and a Barronette blind.
Tomorrow starts 12% rebate on purchases. Couldn't wait due to low inventory. Might be worth a look?

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Gosh I miss Rural King back home. We have an Atwood's here that reminds me a lot of RK but it's still not the same.

T

TraumaSlave

I can't wait for the new Sweetwater store to open. I need a.place to wander around in to waste time.

catman529

catman529

Screw yall and your Rural Kings. I'm stuck with TSC here, although they do have some good clearance prices too.

P

poorhunter

bassybuck47":1319ti1n said:
I'm sure each store is different, but I picked up 2 two-man hub blinds today for $30 a piece. One ameristep brickhouse, and a Barronette blind.
Tomorrow starts 12% rebate on purchases. Couldn't wait due to low inventory. Might be worth a look?

Aw crap! I just ordered a Brickhouse for $120! :bash: I completely forgot to check Rural King. I don’t live close to one, but I could have looked online.

T

TraumaSlave

utfan1":1qtsjbou said:
Hope they build one in cleveland or chatt
They bought the old Kmart here and in Maryville. Got one that just closed down? Good chance they could be coming soon. Looks like they are breaking into ETn market.

L

landman

The guy the owns Rural King is a good ole boy farmer unless he finally Sold out, Old Kmarts are his favorite sites

B

Bucky

Really looking forward to the one in Maryville opening. Does anyone know anybody that has bought a R K tractor?

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
Bucky":1dz8166f said:
Really looking forward to the one in Maryville opening. Does anyone know anybody that has bought a R K tractor?
my grandad did 20 years ago and it was pretty much junk. Very A
affordable but something literally had to be replaced or worked on everyday (mostly small stuff). Things may have changed greatly in that amount of time. I THINK his was Japanese made but could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

leader

TraumaSlave":gglmrja4 said:
utfan1":gglmrja4 said:
They bought the old Kmart here and in Maryville. Got one that just closed down? Good chance they could be coming soon. Looks like they are breaking into ETn market.

Same in Morristown I believe....

double browtine

double browtine

landman":3hx1352b said:
The guy the owns Rural King is a good ole boy farmer unless he finally Sold out, Old Kmarts are his favorite sites

Does Mickey still own them? Met him at the Clarksville store many years ago. Real nice guy. His helicopter was sitting out in the parking lot.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
cbhunter":3vqs0da9 said:
Bucky":3vqs0da9 said:
my grandad did 20 years ago and it was pretty much junk. Very A
affordable but something literally had to be replaced or worked on everyday (mostly small stuff). Things may have changed greatly in that amount of time. I THINK his was Japanese made but could be wrong

My aunt has one and it's a piece of junk.

L

landman

double browtine":pg5rhy0s said:
landman":pg5rhy0s said:

Does Mickey still own them? Met him at the Clarksville store many years ago. Real nice guy. His helicopter was sitting out in the parking lot.

Mickey was the part owner of the Clarksville store and did site selection for the owner, that Loved 4 things
His stores
His Helicopter
Great BBQ
And The Ladies......

Not necessarily in that order.... :rotf:

C

chris1976

TraumaSlave":1lfs58l2 said:
utfan1":1lfs58l2 said:
They are in the old Kmart building in Clarksville too. Best store ever

J

jetwrnch

Supporter
I checked out the one in Halls. Not that impressed. Maybe I'll try again.