Ruger American help

Bon3_Daddy

Update: Ruger honed the chamber, replaced the bolt and fired 12 Hornadys.. The noslers sgill wont let the bolt close to fire.. Found some federal fusions and they ll load fine.
Now waiting on nosler to send me a shipping label to return the ammo.

backyardtndeer

Update: Ruger honed the chamber, replaced the bolt and fired 12 Hornadys.. The noslers sgill wont let the bolt close to fire.. Found some federal fusions and they ll load fine.
Now waiting on nosler to send me a shipping label to return the ammo.
Good to hear they took care of it on their end. Hope nosler figures out if there is an issue with their ammo and also takes care of it for you.

Last edited:

Bon3_Daddy

update
got the rifle back and found a box of fusions from a guy at work. fired flawlessly and is set inch high at 100.

now to the nosler story...

i sent their ammo back to be exchanged march 12th. the casings were too long according to them. as of 9/12 i still havent recieved my 2 boxes of trophy grade ammo. i am told they are running 160s and when they start running 140 grain projectiles mine will be shipped to me...

7mm08

Thanks. I hope its not the ammo..im ashamed to say what i gave for 2 boxes of this stuff..
I cant seem to find another brand to try it with so looks like ruger will be getting it.
Estimated turnaround from ruger is 5 to 7 days
I only shoot my reloads now and I have some factory Winchester ballistic tips and a few Federals with Barnes TSX Ivan send you. I got rid of all the factory stuff except fir this but will be happy to send you.

Whoops …. Missed the Fusion thread. Congrats

Latest posts