Rubber Boot Quality

KPGman710

What's the typical length of wear you get out of rubber boots?

I'm curious of the brand you wear and the amount of use. I'm talking hard use — everyday wear and tear, maybe not 8 straight hours, but use every day.

I've noticed rubber boot quality has went down. I guess most boots are made with PVC rather than rubber as it's cheaper.

Redfox

Bout 2 years on lacrosse alpha burly pro before they start cracking where my foot bends. I have worn these nearly everyday for probably 6 years. I wore the Granges before that and I believe they will last even longer, but lack the comfort and sole of the alpha.

Wrangler95

Stay away from those Muck boots,I've owned my last pair!Lasted about a year!If I were buying rubber boots,I have a pair of Rocky's that have held up good!

Remington700

Lacrosse don't last as long as the used to. Probably 2 years of use depending on how much you use them. I bought a pair of camo ones and the camo is wearing off fast. They are quickly turning white.

DoubleRidge

First pair of Lacrosse rubber boots I had lasted years and never leaked. Next pair lasted two years and started cracking and leaked. Switched to Muck Boots and first pair lasted two years and started cracking and leaked. On second pair of Muck Boots now...but none of them seem to last like they did years ago.

deerfever

Look at Lite boots, I walked over 10 miles in the the things over a 3 day span and never felt better. Watch some videos on the material and concept 13 oz per boot. I can't speak as far as longevity but man they feel good! So far I am a believer all my other rubber boots usually crack after a year or so.

deerhunter10

About 3 years lacrosse burly also use the grange. Pretty rough on them. Got a pair of lite boots on the way. I won't buy another pair of mucks again. Dryshod is just a knock off of mucks. Love my lacrosses have a fre buddies with gator wader boots and love them to. Never used them. Lacrosse are also much more comfortable then mucks imo.

Latest posts