Roll call for last day hunt

BigPete357

Was taking my 8yo daughter today, but she backed out after getting dressed and laying back in bed. Went alone, saw at 15 or more and got a big doe. She was disappointed that she missed the excitement. I left my watch near where I field dressed the doe, so I may take her tomorrow.
SANY0013x_zpsad654413.jpg

Hunter 257W

I went this afternoon(Saturday) and didn't see anything - UNTIL I was walking out in the dark and a deer snorted at me standing near my truck! I saw I saw 5 more in the next 30 or so minutes in the headlights all on or near the farm.

Anyhow, I'm happy with the season - I got 3 so have all the meat I can hope to eat.

DEERDOWN

had a good year. Dont have to go this morn slept in first time since bow season time to rewind and get ready for next year. hunted till dark every eve after work up at 5 in the mornings to sit all weekened spent 90%of my vacation time in a tree. Have a great wife who understands you cant kill from the couch. good luck to the rest of yall

-DRM-

Shooting 2 more does Saturday evening let me sleep in this morning, lol. Still might go this afternoon - we shall see.

6 for me, one for the wife - been a good year.

Maybe the kids will bring some home next weekend too!

RebelStepchild

Hunted till about noon today...got 3 does about that time. Before that they were not moving at all. Saw those and dropped them all. Got 11 for the year! Best year yet. 2 bucks and 9 does provides a lot of meat for multiple families.