Rogne Brown does it again: 40.14 pounds.

TN Larry

He is on a roll. Buddy of mine knows him and his nephew through the BFL. He's going to go fish with Michael this coming Fri as he practices for the CBA on sat.

Kirk

Michael Neal knows everything Rogne knows. He is not all that old yet and he is going to make some money in this sport.

I use to hold a a Friday afternoon dog fight that Micheal and Rogne would fish. They wouldn't fish together very often. Michael would fish a young guy and Rogne would fish with his dad. Seems like every week I was either paying Rogne or Michael the big bucks.

SilverFox

With the A-Rig you either hero or zero. Sad part is a lot of the ones being the hero were the zero not long ago. I don't know this guy so I can't comment on him so don't take what I'm saying the wrong way.

I wish they would outlaw the rig myself. It's a fish catching machine but what's it doing to the fishery? I don't see where it can be any good. Imagine if every meat hunter starts throwing it and instead of releasing them to catch again they make a date on the plate. You know a lot of them do not follow game laws as far as limits stand now.

arctic_cat

That is unreal. I give more credit to the design on his boats live well to keep his and his co-anglers fish alive. I believe it said he had 37lbs also. Like to see him fish another lake.

Winchester

Rogne is definitely a good fisherman, he's been succesful on Guntersville and Douglas in addition to Chicamauga in the recent past.

arctic_cat

Tell him to come up on Ft.loudon May 4th and fish the Tim Irwin tournament. $10,000 to win and all the big boys around will be here. Its a good tournament for a great cause

Kirk

Here is the winning bag. Michael Meal and Rogne Brown display Rogne's BFL record catch. Rogne also won the big fish portion of the tournament with a 11.12 ounce Bass.

Rogne-Brown-BFL-record-bass-fishing-catch.jpg

Winchester

arctic_cat said:
Tell him to come up on Ft.loudon May 4th and fish the Tim Irwin tournament. $10,000 to win and all the big boys around will be here. Its a good tournament for a great cause
Actually a great deal of the better local fisherman wont be in Tims Tourn this year, as there is a Morristown marine on Norris the same wknd giving away a 30k boat!

Bullfrog

Rogne can catch them. He's also had a 44 and a 37 this year to go along with the 40. It was 3 years ago, i believe, that he won a big derby here on Ky Lake(Triton Owner's, I think it was)

Kirk

I fish a lot of Tournaments and have caught some decent fish. Won a couple of them too.

I have fished with Rogne 3 times. Two of those trips were the best days I have had on the water. My best trip ever was with a shaky head worm, and Rogne was telling me how to do it. Shakey head is a lot more involved than just shaking a lure. The other trip was with jigs.

He isn't an umbrella rig one hit wonder. He is successful with a lot more than just that.

Latest posts