• Help Support TNDeer:

Rip HuntingDicksonDTC

TRIGGER

We lost another great member yesterday. I just received a phone call telling me that Doug passed away.
I didn’t know him well but what I do know is I couldn’t ask to meet a nicer person. He added a lot of knowledge to our campsite. RIP good sir.

Andy S.

This is terrible news. Doug was a super guy who I enjoyed talking to and doing business with. He will be missed by many. Prayers for his family. :pray:

I would like to get a link to his obituary once it is published. If any of you local Dickson, TN members knew him and see it, please share the link here.

Kimber45

Staff member
WHAT??

Wow... Anybody know what happened? I mean I just talked with Doug not too many days ago. As far as I knew he’d healed from his heart surgery and was doing well.. I had called to see how his son was doing, after being attacked at the hospital by a psychopath patient.

Praying

TRIGGER

Kimber45":3o56lu9b said:
WHAT??

Wow... Anybody know what happened? I mean I just talked with Doug not too many days ago. As far as I knew he’d healed from his heart surgery and was doing well.. I had called to see how his son was doing, after being attacked at the hospital by a psychopath patient.

Praying

Was told his wife didn’t want to go through an autopsy but they figured his heart give out on him. He fell asleep and never woke back up.

Andy S.

TRIGGER":1ib2reet said:
He fell asleep and never woke back up.
This gives me some peace knowing he didn’t suffer. I sure hate to lose him, he was top notch, and I never even had the opportunity to meet him in person.

Latest posts