Rings for Leupold Scope

Grizzly Johnson

Depends on what size tube your scope has. If it's a 1" tube, then NO they won't work. If it has a 30mm tube then YES they will work and you will probably need the extra high because of your 50mm....

More than likely it has a 1" tube, these are the most common in hunting scopes.

TNhunter

Find some Warne steel rings and bases and don't look back! I recently bought a pair of rings like you posted and you could turn them into the supposed locked position with your fingers. I did not need to use a wooden dowel to get enough torque. I returned them and bought a set of T/C Maxima rings and bases for my Omega.

megalomaniac

Gosh, I just can't keep my mouth shut... those rings are JUNK. Stay away from the leupolds with the windage screws in the rear. They're just not sturdy enough. If you want to go cheap, get dual dovetails... but for the same money, I'd opt for one piece talley lightweights.

Nothing wrong with the Warne rings... except they are heavy.

Hogbear

I like the Talley one piece base/ring setup, but one odd thing I noticed when I was getting them is the low and med rings are exactly the same, at least for the A-bolt. We took them out of the package and measured with a dial caliper and there is no difference between low and medium except the stickers on the package.