Rifle range near Maryville

DaveTN

Chickencoop96

well there's only two that are technically in the blount area and one is shotguns only, the other is an indoor handgun range. looking for something to sight deer rifles in may be out of blount county.

BigDave12

Call Smoky Mtn Sports Club and talk with them about their options. My son used to shoot on the William Blount High School shooting team and that was their home location. I recall them having a rifle range way back in their woods further away from their shotgun, skeet, and trap ranges. I think it was a benefit to their members and may or may not be open to the public. But, they are usually great to work with and if you ask to maybe pay a fee to use it, they may have some options for you. Best of luck.

Realtree56

It's a pretty nice setup, I think it's like 8$ to shoot, they have targets set at 50 and 100 yards, it's almost an hour away from me or I'd use it all the time… check their website for hours because it's only open certain days

Billboy

I've been shooting at ORSA (Oak Ridge Sportsman Association) for a decade or so. It's not exactly Blount Co. but for $150/year it is a great range, especially if you want to shoot WAAAAYYYY out there. Archery range is nice too.

Latest posts