• Help Support TNDeer:

Retractable Screen for Patio

Andy S.

Anyone have a recommendation for a screen contractor in SW TN area? My neighbor is building a nice patio/pergola that faces west and wants to install screens to counter the late afternoon sun.

RUGER

Supporter
I know a guy that is in Jackson, I assume he would come down there.
I can find out if you want me to.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

RUGER

Supporter
Just text my buddy (the guy's brother) to get his number.
He has a set around his patio that have a remote control, it is something like you see on tv LOL

prstide

Funny this topic came up....I just ordered 2 DC-motor controlled solar shades for our West facing porch this afternoon. If he has a drill, a level, a friendly neighbor with 30 minutes to spare he could save himself a good bit of money. Tell him to check out the blinds.com Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shade.

BigAl

I've been wanting to do this for years as the back of my house faces west also. Can't recommend anyone but when I used to go to the vesta home shows there was always a place or brand called Phantom screens that did them.