Replacements

Displaced_Vol

Don't know what to think about it other than I believe this interim/limbo deal will hurt us in recruiting & we have the best in state class we've had arguably ever in 22.
Going to be crucial to land a lot of those kids and it's gonna be a lot harder if they don't know who their coaches are going to be.

wayne

Don't know what to think about it other than I believe this interim/limbo deal will hurt us in recruiting & we have the best in state class we've had arguably ever in 22.
Going to be crucial to land a lot of those kids and it's gonna be a lot harder if they don't know who their coaches are going to be.
Who is going to take the job not knowing what the NCAA penalties are going to be?

PillsburyDoughboy

I think if Kevin Steele was going to be the coach they would not be milking the whole Peyton Manning thing for all its worth . They would just hire him.

IMHO Bringing on Peyton Manning is just rinsing and repeating the same thing they tried with Fulmer. Bring him in to cuddle up with the fat cat donors and alumni and keep them happy and distracted. Works in the short run but in the long run you see how that works out. Horrible Idea.

wayne

Question- if you take money in a sack & later transfer, do you have to give it back? We could probably use a little extra cash flow.
If it's proven that a player took money, they usually have to pay restitution before they are eligible.

wayne

Every player in the portal was recruited by Niedermyer.
Odd that nothing like this happen while Niedermyer was director of recruiting at Alabama.

Mescalero

Odd that nothing like this happen while Niedermyer was director of recruiting at Alabama.
"Wormer is a dead man. Marmalard dead. Neidermyer! Dead!"

- Bluto Blutarsky

buckaroo

Hearing that To ot o, Crouch, Grey being told to leave to get rid of the guilty, this all goes to court I bet other teams associated with these coaches will come down also

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know if there will be enough players left when the smoke clears to field a freshmen team let alone anything remotely competitive at the SEC level. Will be 5 years to probably even see .500.
What you have now is competitive at the SEC level ???
Asking for a friend :)

Latest posts