Replacement sticks for blind

Harold Money jr

We find ourselves with a new girl and a fidgety boy to take turkey hunting this year. I have a primos hub blind that my teenage son broke one of the fiberglass poles a few years ago. Do y'all know of replacement hubs and/or poles for pop up blinds that I might could order? Thanks

DeerWhisperer

Did the rod just break? I had one where the rod broke on the side wall. I took and old socket placed it over the break and wrapped with electrical tape, that was several years ago, and it is still working fine. Again, that was just for one rod on the side wall

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Did the rod just break? I had one where the rod broke on the side wall. I took and old socket placed it over the break and wrapped with electrical tape, that was several years ago, and it is still working fine. Again, that was just for one rod on the side wall
I would think that a piece of PVC could work for this as a repair.

rifle02

Those fiberglass rods in blinds are not all the same diameter. I have a old muddy blind that used rods the same diameter as the fiberglass poles for fencing at Tractor Supply. I have some other blinds and I've noticed the rods are slightly smaller diameter so there is that. But those Gray colored fiberglass rods in the fencing area of Tractor Supply work good. You have to drill the broken rod ends out of the steel sockets and glue your new Rod back in.