Repeal The 2nd Amendment

Diehard Hunter

Sheeple!!!! It just goes to show how idiotic our society has become! We have an ever growing number of people that lack the ability to think. They do not use their brains! They do not listen to what is being said! I really wish he had run into at least one person that would have asked him WTH was he thinking? Alas, we might be doomed!

Wildcat

Supporter
Diehard Hunter said:
Sheeple!!!! It just goes to show how idiotic our society has become! We have an ever growing number of people that lack the ability to think. They do not use their brains! They do not listen to what is being said! I really wish he had run into at least one person that would have asked him WTH was he thinking? Alas, we might be doomed!

That goes for a LOT of gun owners. On other web sites gun owners SIGNED the petition and they are all democrats who vote straight democrat.

Hunter 257W

Wildcat said:
Diehard Hunter said:

That goes for a LOT of gun owners. On other web sites gun owners SIGNED the petition and they are all democrats who vote straight democrat.

A lot of gun owners refuse to see that the gun control nuts do not just want the restrictions they speak of today. They hate guns and they hate truly free citizens and they will not ever stop tightening the noose regarding guns. That is so obvious that I truly do not understand why everybody can't see it.

Latest posts