Remington model 700 muzzloader

bigrob

I'm look for weather shield that snaps on the end of the bolt of a Remington 700 muzzloader. Anyone know where to find parts

peytoncreekhunter

I'm look for weather shield that snaps on the end of the bolt of a Remington 700 muzzloader. Anyone know where to find parts

Try either of these 2 sights.

peytoncreekhunter

Are you shooting an original Remington 700ml or the newer Remington 700ml Ultimate Muzzleloader? I'm shooting one of the original ones. Mine is blued, I had a stainless one also but gave it to my son.

A friend of mine has an unfired stainless one that I'm thinking of buying. I really like the Remington 700ml's.

bigrob

Are you shooting an original Remington 700ml or the newer Remington 700ml Ultimate Muzzleloader? I'm shooting one of the original ones. Mine is blued, I had a stainless one also but gave it to my son.

A friend of mine has an unfired stainless one that I'm thinking of buying. I really like the Remington 700ml's.
No luck on either sight

Antler Daddy

bigrob

I can remember when 700 muzzleloader were in hot demand for smokeless conversions.

700 ml weather shroud on google

Thanks I got one orderd

jejeffrries71

I would do the 209 conversion such as the one Badger Ridge Industries sells / does. Totally new rifle and you won't need that plastic shroud again.

Tnshooter15

I was going through some muzzleloader stuff and found one if you haven't got one yet. I know you said you ordered one but don't know how quick it will come or how quick you need it. If you will pay shipping cost you can have it.

Latest posts