Remember saban bragging on his qb

wayne

Screenshot_20220519-073749_Twitter.jpg

THEdonkey0515

Like what's been said before the teams crying alot about NIL was the teams thriving on the under the table dirty deals the most. They no longer have that advantage since anyone can offer money so they cry unfair.

It was totally fair we was paying players under thr table, but let's cry because a team spent more NIL money out in the open legal.

Last edited:

BamaProud

I think this may be Sabans final year (maybe 1 more in 2023) of coaching. He doesn't seem to be much of a fan of where College athletics is heading.

Tennercee better start ponying up some cash if they want to ever be competitive in football again. Its been 5,689 days since Tennessee has beaten Alabama on the football field.

HLDKDbe.jpg

THEdonkey0515

I think this may be Sabans final year (maybe 1 more in 2023) of coaching. He doesn't seem to be much of a fan of where College athletics is heading.

Tennercee better start ponying up some cash if they want to ever be competitive in football again. Its been 5,689 days since Tennessee has beaten Alabama on the football field.

HLDKDbe.jpg
His not a fan of the way its heading....meaning he can no longer use under the table deals to get kids to Tuscaloosa so his gonna run?

Or is he mad because he paid his QB 1 million, but other teams spent more?

Last edited:

buckaroo

HLDKDbe.jpg
We are ranked ahead of you in recruiting next year, I think thats a good start, keep living in the past

buckaroo

What do you mean? NIL doesn't change anything. It doesn't make it more illegal or more against the rules to pay players under the table. If that is what has made Saban so dominant for the past 14 years he is free to continue those practices.
Well it means while some teams cheat and others don't , now the playing field is even, how is that hard to understand?

THEdonkey0515

What do you mean? NIL doesn't change anything. It doesn't make it more illegal or more against the rules to pay players under the table. If that is what has made Saban so dominant for the past 14 years he is free to continue those practices.
So if bama offered a kid 100,000 and let's say a Dodge charger under the table to get a 5* in Secret and you may have had another team or two offer something under the table maybe not.

But now if bama says we will give you 1million in NIL teams like Texas A&M and many others are saying we will give you 5 million in NIL and Saban don't want to compete with that.

Last edited:

cbhunter

So if bama offered a kid 100,000 and let's say a Dodge charger under the table to get a 5* in Secret and you may have had another team or two offer something under the table maybe not.

But now if bama says we will give you 1million in NIL teams like Texas A&M are saying we will give you 5 million in NIL and Saban don't want to compete with that.
Man you make this rocket science seem soo easy 😂

BamaProud

We are ranked ahead of you in recruiting next year, I think thats a good start, keep living in the past

I am not a member of a team. However, wouldn't put a whole lot of confidence on recruiting rankings on any team in May. If the last 14 years are reflective of what we can expect in the 2023 class, I think Alabama will easily sign a top 5 class.

Trey13

HLDKDbe.jpg
He can't take it that others outbid him is what you are saying? Please act like he has t been paying players… lol

Trey13

But now if bama says we will give you 1million in NIL teams like Texas A&M and many others are saying we will give you 5 million in NIL and Saban don't want to compete with that.
Stop makes sense

THEdonkey0515

All schools pay players, they have been doing it for decades. I have never suggested otherwise. I mean how else would a team like Tennessee land a 5 star Wide receiver.
That seems to be what everyone agrees on....what people don't understand is it was ok to play players under the table including bama which is cheating.

But now you can pay players legal let's cry about it? and say you bought a whole team. was you not buying a team/players when you was doing so under the table? The Secret hush hush under the table deals was fine? The out and open NIL is horrible....Hummmmm

Last edited:

Latest posts