Remembeer Roy Moore

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
and what happened to Trump while he was running for election in 2016?

Well more news has come out.

Get ready for EVERY election to be the same thing.

Ever the New York Times are reporting on it and what happened in 2016.

"And a nonprofit group founded by the Democratic activist David Brock, which people familiar with the arrangements say secretly spent $200,000 on an unsuccessful effort to bring forward accusations of sexual misconduct against Mr. Trump before Election Day, is considering creating a fund to encourage victims to bring forward similar claims against Republican politicians."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/p ... nship.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... -says.html

double browtine

double browtine

Yep, and that is why there are so many republicans deciding not to run for re-election next term. Corker for one, I have heard did some shady money laundering with some real estate. I'm sure there are many others that have mistresses and such. The swamp is gonna drain on both sides!

P

poorhunter

double browtine":3dkj3c3u said:
Yep, and that is why there are so many republicans deciding not to run for re-election next term. Corker for one, I have heard did some shady money laundering with some real estate. I'm sure there are many others that have mistresses and such. The swamp is gonna drain on both sides!

I sure hope so, but the current fiascos with the justice department makes me wonder .

DaveB

DaveB

This is why you never ever ever admit to any of these events.

If they do not have polaroids it never happened.

No police report? No criminal action? No civil action? it never happened. Her word vs my word. Just point at the attorney out selling interviews for $750,000.00.

If someone wants to keep accusing, hire an attorney and send them into the poor house.

I know, really well if you get the drift, a chicklet who got a big promotion over a better-qualified male. He explanation was it cost her a button on her blouse.

There are as many women as men involved in this unwanted sexual stuff.